Q: When I turn on my AC the radiator fans do not turn on. The fans do come on when the car warms up so I know they are working and the fuses are good. The AC compressor does come on and the air blows ice cold when the car is moving. Car is a 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan 2.7l v6.

When I turn on my AC the radiator fans do not turn on. The fans do come on when the car warms up so I know they are working and the fuses are good. The AC compressor does come on and the air blows ice cold when the car is moving. Car is a 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan 2.7l v6.

The control circuit for the fans needs to be checked. For example, there is usually a condenser fan relay in the A/C electrical controls. There could be a fault with that relay and/or wiring problems, perhaps even just a loose connection, blown or loose fuse, and so forth. To resolve something like this, the recommended service is an electrical component diagnostic. If you request that diagnostic service, the responding certified mechanic will get the problem pinpointed and resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. When I turn on my AC the radiator fans do not turn on. The fans do come on when the car warms up so I know they are working and the fuses are good. The AC compressor does come on and the air blows ice cold when the car is moving. Car is a 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan 2.7l v6.