Q: Car doesn't turn over and the engine doesn't start.

Had no blinkers or brake lights on rear mirror blinkers and front all work fine had tail lights freind said change body control module I did now everything works except truck won't start says system fault
It's like key is not responding does new bcm need to be programmed I tried putting old bcm back does same thing old bcm still has no blinkers but new one everything works except no start

Hi there. When changing out the body control module the Immobilizer system was tripped. Either the system will have to be reset or the Immobilizer system control has to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car doesn't turn over and the engine doesn't start.