Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

A: You should change your oil about every 3,00...

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Q: Service "A" with low tire pressure reading needing scheduled maintenance.

Service A is supposed to be performed after the first year/10,000 miles of ownership, then every 2 years/20,000 miles going forward. This service includes: Oil and filter change Resetting of the maintenance reminder Tire condition/pressure check (this will...

Q: Truck has lost a lot of power.

All the parts of an engine are slowly wearing, and we don't really notice a problem if its getting slowly worse until it becomes a problem. When was the last time a tuneup was done? Have a certified mechanic inspect...

Q: How do I use the Remaining Oil Life setting?

The driver information center (DIC) has a lot of information that it can display. At any time, you can select which information you would like the DIC to display. To select the Remaining Oil Life setting, press the Menu button...