Q: Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

3. Q: How often should I change my oil?

Q: What's the difference between fully synthetic and semi synthetic oils

The oils that go in your engine can be fully synthetic and synthetic blend or standard oils. The standard oil is the least expensive oil and the fully synthetic is the most expensive. You are better off running fully synthetic...

Q: Filling up at the gas station.

The issue is the purge vent hose on the fuel filler neck is either leaking or it is plugged up causing the fuel system to vapor lock making the fuel not flow into the fuel tank properly. Check the hose...

Q: The engine light is on and displaying a P1101 code on my code reader.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. The code P1101 means that the mass airflow sensor (MAF) is out of self-test range. Check to see if the clamps to the sensor are tight. A slight leak of air around the...