Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

A: You should change your oil about every 3,00...

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Q: what causes transmission to not shift? 2001 Dodge Ram 1500

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Dodge Ram 1500. This is a common issue on many automatic transmissions. There is a speed sensor which is a magnetic coil that tells the vehicle's control module what the speed...

Q: How do I turn on the rear window defogger?

The rear window defogger helps you maintain maximum visibility out of your rear window. To turn on the rear window defogger, press the REAR button on the climate controls. The defogger will stay on for 10 minutes, or until you...

Q: Under what conditions will the remote start not work?

The remote start system will only work when the vehicle is in optimal position to be running safely. The following conditions will keep the remote start system from working: The vehicle is in a gear other than P (Park)....