Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Car shuts off, the engine runs in park

Hi! You may be experiencing an issue caused by the idle air control, the fuel injector, or EGR valve. If the engine runs fine while driving down the road, but won't idle, then thats different than it running bad all...

How do I see a list of all the paired phones?

The infotainment system can have five mobile devices paired to it at a time. To see which phones are currently paired to the system, press the Config button, and select Phone Settings. Then, select Bluetooth, followed by Device List. ...

What could be cause of coolant leak after replacing cap and low fan relay? 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Coolant leaks can originate from a few different places. A pressure check of the cooling system can be performed, subjecting the entire system to higher-than-normal pressures under controlled circumstances to find weak points. Leaks could be coming from hoses, hose...