Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

A: You should change your oil about every 3,00...

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Q: Does the dipstick tube just pull out of the block or are there retaining clips?

To answer your first question: yes, it does have a bracket on the oil dipstick tube but, if you remove the bracket, it will pull out. Your dipstick is going to have some curves in it; this is normal for...

Q: Front axle shim washer was bent during re install.

Hi there. For your question, this determines on how the gear was installed in the differential. Since you have a Dana 44 front axle design, the only thing that I could say is that the ring gear could have been...

Q: How do I set the clock?

Your vehicle’s clock can be set through the infotainment center. To set the clock, press the button on the infotainment center that says Config. Select the Time Settings button, followed by Set Time. At this point you will be able...