Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Q: How Does the Oil Lubrication Process Work in the Engine?

The lubrication system in an automotive engine is vital to having a long-lasting engine with normal operating temperatures and metal wear. The lubrication will flow between all the rotating metal components to reduce wear and heat-related damage from friction between...

Q: My car doesn't want to turn on in the morning but then after it's fine

Hi there: Most mechanics tend to check fuel system parts like the mass air flow sensor, EGR valve, idle control valve for problems if the vehicle is having difficulty starting when it's cold. Although each of these can contribute, one...

Q: My 2011 chevy Cruze keeps saying check battery charging system and the battery and alternator are both completely fine. Any ideas?

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are not able to find any faults with the battery or the alternator, you are going to want to focus on their wires and connections. Make sure all of the wires are...