How often should I change my oil? oil chevrolet cruze saf...

Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Head-up display is backlit on a 2012 Chevy Malibu

The first thing you want to do is, whenever your dimmer switches, check that. A lot of times, dimmer switches burn out and they will do exactly that. You want to pray it's that, because if it's not that, you...

Engine shaking

Hello, thank you for writing in. One question that needs answering is what are the plugs wet with? While it is most commonly oil, coolant and fuel an also foul the spark plugs. If fuel is the issue, you need...

Transmission or clutch slipping

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. If you are hearing a slipping sound, then the clutch pressure plate is allowing the clutch disk to slip. There is probably a broken spring on the pressure plate that apply's pressure to the...