Q: Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

3. Q: How often should I change my oil?

Q: Will a catch can fix my oil consumption problem on my 2005 Infiniti g35

Hi there. Aftermarket catch cans can help to reduce oil consumption on some engines. Some 3.5L engines are prone to excessive oil consumption after 100,000 miles due to low spots in EGR passageways. The catch can is designed to collect...

Q: My car begins a bouncing sensation when braking at higher speeds

Any vibration felt only when the brakes are applied would typically be a brake pulsation. If the brake rotors are warped, you can feel a vibration in different forms depending on which rotors are the issue - front or rear....

Q: Can a bad water pump cause water in the oil

Hi and thank you for your question. Water pumps are designed to pump water through the engine, radiator, and heating system. Water pumps will not cause oil to enter the cooling system. The oil coming into the water can be...