Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

2007 jeep compass esp-bas, traction control, and 4wd lights all on seems drive fine and all speed sensors were just replaced

Hi Christopher. Thanks for contacting us today. The first question I'd ask is if the stored error codes were cleared after the speed sensor was replaced. If not, it's quite possible that the reason the lights are still on is...

2009 chevy malibu were is the fuel filter

Hi Michael. The fuel filter on these late model GM's is located under the rear trunk of the vehicle, attached to the fuel tank actually. You can review this video of a similar Cobalt to see how it's replaced. ...

What kind of damage would occur if I ran over a ladder in my 2012 Volkswagen Jetta

Hi there. Depending on the way that the ladder hit would determine what problems may occur. It did not sounds like you mentioned any issues but I would get the vehicle in the air and inspect it for damage. Most...

I have a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica 3.5L V6 FWD, and I have 3 bad motor mounts.

Hi there. If any of your motor/transmission mounts are bad - and you indicate that 3 of them are - I would recommend you replace them all at once. The reasoning is that any broken mount allows the engine/transmission to...

What does the low windshield washer fluid warning mean?

The vehicle information display is meant to provide you with both critical and convenience information. The low windshield washer fluid light means just that – the level of fluid in your reservoir has dropped below the minimum. Attempting to use...