Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

A: You should change your oil about every 3,00...

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Q: Serious oil leak

Hello. Although head gaskets can leak oil, it is not a common cause of oil leaks. More common areas of oil leaks are the oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, oil filter cap, or the oil filter housing gasket. Before...

Q: wont click into gear

You should have the shift cable linkage at the transmission and at the steering column to see if the cable end bushing came off of the transmission shift linkage. Have the cable inspected and the end repaired by replacing bushing...

Q: How do I replace the air bags?

Any time an air bag is deployed, it will need to be replaced. You should not drive your vehicle until the air bags have been replaced. Only a qualified mechanic or dealership should replace the air bags in your vehicle....