Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Q: My car is rapidly burning oil

Hi. There could be a possible leak somewhere I don't want you to rule that out. It seems that some of the interal engine parts are worn out causing the engine to burn oil. The only way to fix this...

Q: Battery draining constantly.

The first thing to do is to make sure that your friend did not leave any bare wires that are touching ground and shorting out. If the wiring is ok then the problem may just be that it started to...

Q: How do I adjust the equalizer?

It only takes a few steps: Press the Tone button on the infotainment system. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight EQ Presets, then press the knob to select that submenu. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to...