Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

3. Q: How often should I change my oil?

Q: It's run and everything but motors leaks oil I keep putting oil in and it keeps running but what do you think the problem is

Most likely it is a gasket that is leaking. To accurately locate the leak, a visual inspection of the engine is required. Oil leaks can be hard to find, especially if the engine is very dirty. I suggest cleaning the...

Q: How do you remove and replace a power antenna unit (AC Delco #10285495) on a 1999 C5 corvette convertible?

Hi there. When it comes to removing and replacing the antenna in your Corvette, the wheel well and tire assembly must come off to get the antenna out. You can remove the tail light and get to the antenna mounting...

Q: How do I use the remote keyless entry (RKE) system to locate my vehicle?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter has a vehicle location feature to help you find your car. This system is particularly helpful if your vehicle is in a parking lot or garage surrounded by many other vehicles, and you can’t...