Q: Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

3. Q: How often should I change my oil?

Q: Not getting good read on my oil dipstick

Hi There, The best time to check the engine oil is usually just before starting the motor or after it has been shut down for 10-20 minutes. This allows for all of the oil in the motor to be drained...

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the infotainment system?

To turn on the infotainment system, press the power button, which is also the volume control knob. Press the button a second time to turn off the infotainment system. If you don’t turn off the system, it will automatically power...

Q: How do I turn on the front passenger air bags?

The front passenger air bags will automatically turn on when an adult-sized person is detected in the passenger seat. This will be displayed by the illuminated word ON on the PASSENGER AIR BAG control on the center console. However, it...