Q: Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

3. Q: How often should I change my oil?

Q: New cars don't have transmission fluid dipsticks Transmission fluid changing

That's a very good question. The reason they have gone with no dipsticks is because they don't want people messing with transmissions other there at the dealership. Some cars went through that a couple of decades ago. They make it...

Q: Vehicle not shifting into higher gears

Hello, with any transmission issue, the first thing to inspect is the transmission fluid level. If the fluid level is low, add the correct amount and drive it again to see if it shifts. If the fluid level is good,...

Q: Q: What does the lamps on reminder light mean?

The lamps on reminder light is located on the instrument panel. When the lamps on reminder light is illuminated, that means that your lights are currently on. When you turn off all of your lights, the lamps on reminder light...