Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

3. How often should I change my oil?

Q: What does it mean if the message center shows the warning “engine oil change soon?”

It’s absolutely essential that you keep up with normal maintenance, like oil changes, tire rotations, air filter changes and the rest. Your car is designed with a reminder system designed to help make keeping your car serviced easier. If you...

Q: Thinking that I have an electrical problem

Your description here sounds very concerning. The last thing you want to do is to start throwing parts, and money, at a car with only hope to eventually fix the problem. What I believe you are experiencing is actually a...

Q: Weird loud noise when heat is turned on

It is possible that your blower motor is beginning to fail. Usually when a motor is about to fail, they tend to get louder as there is less lubrication in the bearing. I would recommend having your blower motor inspected...