Q: Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

3. Q: How often should I change my oil?

Q: Q: Why Does a Car Burn Oil?

During normal engine operation, all engines use oil to lubricate all of the internal moving parts of the engine like the bearings, camshaft, crankshaft, timing chain, valves, lifters, piston rods, and piston rings. There are two different ways that the...

Q: my car displays the battery saver active. What does it mean and what can I do? Thank

Hi there. The Battery Saver Active message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, that means that your battery has a low charge, and your vehicle is shutting off certain systems that may...

Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.