Q: Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

3. Q: How often should I change my oil?

Q: When I turn my signal lights on. Why does my brake light goes out? I move it up and down they come back on. What can cause that?

Hi there. You may have something broken or worn inside the turn signal switch. I recommend replacing the turn signal switch. There also could be a loose ground near the brake lights that could be causing the lights to shut...

Q: My chevy cruze Lt over heats.

You should not continue to drive the vehicle if it is overheating or you may do major engine damage. You will need to have cooling system pressure tested to find where the leak is and then a diagnosis can be...

Q: 2012 kia optima has issues. Airbag light came on and stays on. Have to put car in neutral to start it sometimes.

It sounds like you may have a problem with the vehicle's stability control system or traction control system. The traction control system monitors the steering and stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This...