Q: How often should I change my oil?

How often should I change my oil?

A: You should change your oil about every 3,00...

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Q: car shut off no water or oil in car now won't start

There are multiple reasons why your Dodge Durango may have stopped running. The water in the oil is typically a problem with a blown head gasket, but most of the time a car will stop running completely when there is...

Q: My car randomly shakes

The shaking you are feeling is likely a tire or suspension issue. As with diagnosing any problem, start with the simple solutions first. Make sure your tires are properly and evenly inflated. Make sure your tires are balanced properly....

Q: I'm not sure what is wrong with the car and I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount for a diagnostic check.

Hello. You can try taking your car to a local auto parts store and have them plug into the scanner to see why the Check Engine Light is coming on. It may give you an idea if what is wrong,...