Q: Car starts, but stalls while driving

My car will start, but when I slow down while driving, it stalls. The oil leaked out and so I had a new gasket installed, but the oil still leaked out. I also had the battery replaced.

A: Hello, with knowing the specifics of which ...

Hello, with knowing the specifics of which gasket was replaced, you should have the the oil leak repaired to avoid severe engine damage, requiring a replacement. There are many causes for a car stalling, like vacuum leaks, faulty sensors, and solenoids. You are going to need the aid of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can scan the vehicle for codes and see live data to help determine the cause.