Q: Car starts, but stalls while driving

My car will start, but when I slow down while driving, it stalls. The oil leaked out and so I had a new gasket installed, but the oil still leaked out. I also had the battery replaced.

Hello, with knowing the specifics of which gasket was replaced, you should have the the oil leak repaired to avoid severe engine damage, requiring a replacement. There are many causes for a car stalling, like vacuum leaks, faulty sensors, and solenoids. You are going to need the aid of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can scan the vehicle for codes and see live data to help determine the cause.