Q: I changed the throttle body on my Murano and ever since gas pedal is unresponsive? I did all 3 relearn procedures. What is wrong? 2004 Nissan Murano

asked by on February 13, 2017

I tryed to reteach the throttle body and did. But still the murano gas pedal is unresponsive.. It will start no problem but its like the gas pedal is blind to every push on the pedal?

Throttle Controller Replacement $226.78 - $1710.92 Get a Quote

Hello - there are a couple of possibilities for the "failure to relearn" of the new throttle position sensor". If engine management recognizes an invalid parameter during the relearn process (low system voltage, AC compressor kicking on, etc.), it cancels the learning process and goes back to defaults. It is also possible that a wiring connection to the new TPS does not have a good connection. If checking for these issues, and going through the relearn again does not resolve this issue, I recommend a throttle control service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, complete this repair, and get you back on the road again.