Q: Shake

When driving the vehicle has a shake that can be felt in the front like steering wheel and through the floor. the shake only happens when driving over 50 mph but is not that noticeable. when i reach 60 mph or over that's when the shake becomes bad, The shake only happens when I remove my foot off the gas. The shake has a feel like going over a transverse rumble strips. The only other noticeable side affect is the vehicle will start to slow down until below 50 or 60 mph.

The likely cause of this shaking is loose, worn or defective suspension components and/or tire wheel imbalance. It is also possible that defective or irregularly worn tires, as well as damage to the wheels, can cause or contribute to the problem. If you desire that this shaking and vibration issue be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a vehicle vibration diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.