Q: Turn signal and hazards not working

asked by on December 24, 2016

My turn signals and hazards stopped working. I changed out the relay under the dash. Part # 4686094 50732. Still nothing. Fuses and bulbs are good also. Could the turn actual signal lever and hazard button need replacing or is there a potential bad ground?

Turn signal light is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is possible that the vehicle could be having a switch or ground connection issue. The turn signals and the hazards are wired separately so that your hazards will work independently in emergency situations. If both systems are not working, then you are having a power supply issue. This may be occurring at the flasher unit, and further electrical testing needs to be done. This is best done with a multi-meter so that you can for available voltage and the resistance over the components. The goal is to test for power and find where the loss of connection is happening. For more help with electrical testing, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.