Q: Put new fuel pump and but will not start my Nissan Armada

I have 2006 Nissan Armada I replaced fuel pump and it but now it's won't start

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing you are going to want to do is verify the installation of the fuel pump. Make sure all of the electrical connections are clean dry and secure. You may also want or need to check the other electrical components involved with the fuel pump. They include the fuse/relay, wiring, and main computer. If everything appears to be fine, you will want to do some more diagnostic testing on the new pump. When your turn the key to the "On" position, do you hear the pump prime? It will sound like a faint buzzing. If you do not hear anything the pump is not receiving power, or not using the power it’s getting. Only further testing will tell. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Put new fuel pump and but will not start my Nissan Armada