Q: check engine light code p0068

I was at the popeyes drive thru dash said engine power reduced so I parked cut the car off waited 20 mins car started fine made it home checked the cel code came back p0068

The definition for the code P0068 is throttle body airflow performance. A few more things will have to be checked as this code can come from a failing sensor that is offering the computer improper signals. Consider hiring one of our mobile experts to diagnose the trouble code further and check the data stream for any red flags.