Q: Loose rattling noise from passenger front wheel?

asked by on August 07, 2017

Hello I've recently changed both sets of sway bar bushings and all 4 end links for both sway bars along with both rear struts, after all this my suspension noise is significantly better but now I can hear a sound that I suspect has been there all along but now I can hear it above everything else, it's a random loose rattle sound only when going over bumps from the front passenger wheel it sounds like the wheel is going to fall off almost, the cv axles are new driver is 1 yr passenger is 2 yr and boots are in perfect shape doesn't make sound when turned lock to lock and driven in circle, I do have a slightly loose tie rod end on that side here's a video to It https://youtu.be/LlTZsQYK8aw Could that be the issue? Everything is torqued correctly and nothing else is loose! Thanks.

The tie rod is supposed to move like that. If you only get noise on bumps then it is most likely cause by the struts and top strut mounts are loose and worn out.