Q: having trouble getting the tension belt back on using the proper tool. Is there a secret or a clue on getting it back on?

Having issues with getting tension belt back on, seems to need another inch to go. Is there a secret or a clue making it much easlier?

Hello. I would definitely first make sure that the belt is routed correctly. If it is then typically the belt should be installed and the last pulley it should be put around would be one of the ones without a ridge on them. Typically if the tensioner is moving as it should then the belt should fit. I would also compare that belt to the old one. If there is a big difference in size then you got the wrong belt for the vehicle. If it is the right belt and it is routed correctly then the tensioner may not be moving freely. If you need some help with this, consider using YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [install your belt for you] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/serpentine-drive-belt-replacement

3. having trouble getting the tension belt back on using the proper tool. Is there a secret or a clue on getting it back on?