Q: How do I switch between the rearview mirror day and night setting?

How do I switch between the rearview mirror day and night setting?

A: The rearview mirror has two settings: day, ...

The rearview mirror has two settings: day, and night. The night setting is designed to reduce glare from bright headlights, and should always be used at night. It also provides less clarity, so it should never be used during the day time. To turn the night setting on, pull the tab at the base of the rearview mirror towards the back of the car. To turn the day setting on, push the tab towards the front of the car.