Q: Leaking coolant and coolant jug has to be filled every other day

Truck was running hot one morning check for coolant it was empty. Used water until the auto store opened then filled both jug and reservoir with coolant. Have to refill every other day because the coolant was leaking on the ground look to see if it was close to the radiator and it wasn't. It was leaking towards the middle off a metal box compartment so I'm thinking it could be the water pump. Asked someone who work on cars he said it's leaking from this small hose which I saw it was between the cross line behind the engine. What could it be?

There are more than five different coolant hoses on your Mitsubishi Montero that may be causing the coolant leak. Without being there to physically inspect the vehicle, it’s hard to diagnose precisely which one is causing the leak. The fact that you’re refilling the reservoir every other day is alarming and should inspire you to have a local mechanic diagnose the source of the coolant leak before it creates a serious overheating situation.

3. Leaking coolant and coolant jug has to be filled every other day