Q: My honda civic 96 won't start cause of the alarm. How can i take out an aftermarket alarm system and make it turn on again?

The car won't start maybe cause the alarm kill switch i bought the car with the alarm with it already but no controler. what can i do to make the car turn on?

Hi there. You might want to read this article for starters. Since this is an aftermarket alarm system, you’ll need to find the fuse that the system is installed and remove that for starters. Unfortunately, this is not a service we can offer, since we do not work on aftermarket components. I would also research the brand of the alarm system and search online for tips on how to resolve this problem. If you disable the alarm system and still can’t get the car started, please contact a professional mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. My honda civic 96 won't start cause of the alarm. How can i take out an aftermarket alarm system and make it turn on again?