Q: I have a 2014 Honda Accord the check charging system is flashing I've had the car checked nothing is Wrong with the battery or an

I have a 2014 Honda Accord the check charging system is flashing I've had the car checked nothing is Wrong with the battery or anything​

The battery should be load tested by a professional. Load testing can only be reliably performed on a fully charged battery. If the battery passes a load test be sure it is NOT a marginal pass in which case you should install a new battery to reduce diagnostic headaches. Batteries are a VERY important component in a car’s electrical system.

There is a 7.5 amp fuse that protects a battery sensor that is installed on the battery in late model Hondas. If that 7.5 amp fuse is blown, you will get a warning light pertaining to the battery and/or charging system. Check that fuse and, indeed, all fuses that might be electrically implicated in a charging system fault. If the battery passes a load test, or is new, and the fuse is intact, the cause behind the warning light will have to be determined as the warning light means there is definitely a problem. The fact that "a" mechanic is unable to "find" the problem obviously does not mean the problem does not exist. If the fuse or battery are not the issue, the service to request to get this resolved is an alternator/charging system diagnostic and if you request that service the responding certified mechanic from YourMechanic will test and diagnose the charging system and pinpoint the fault. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 2014 Honda Accord the check charging system is flashing I've had the car checked nothing is Wrong with the battery or an