Q: Wheel well guard rubbing against tire

The front passenger's side of my car was damaged in an accident. It is still drivable, but the front passenger's side wheel well guard is rubbing against the tire sometimes. This is especially prevalent when I am braking hard. I also can't determine when exactly my car is shaking while driving.

It’s possible that there is damage that is unnoticed behind the wheel or something may be loose, which is causing the shaking while driving. It could also just be that a wheel weight fell off. Either way, I would recommend a certified mechanic do a complete inspection of your vehicle to pinpoint the problem and find out why your car is shaking.

3. Wheel well guard rubbing against tire