Q: Rattle when cold engine - 2006 Ford Mustang

My 2006 v6 mustang seems to have a little coming from the engine behind the dashboard. This happens when I just stArt my car and accelerate. It revs at 1100 when starting car then about 20 seconds later it comes down to around 700 rpm. Oil pressure gauge seems to be a tad high. It's also a fast ticking sound behind dashboard it seems like.

A: Hello. This could be a variety of many thin...

Hello. This could be a variety of many things and may be difficult to pinpoint without physically inspecting the car. Many cars tend to have small or subtle vibrations and rattles as fasteners, nuts, and bolts become loose over time. To be sure what is causing the issue, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your car's location to diagnose the ratting problem and assist you with appropriate repairs.