Q: Items jammed into ignition

A paper clip was accidentally jammed into the ignition. I tried to fix it using a screwdriver, but a piece of that became lodged in there too.

If there is something stuck in the key lock cylinder then the cylinder needs to be replaced. Once it is replaced the new key will need to be reprogrammed to the vehicle. You would then need to have the door re-keyed if you want all of the locks to use the same key. If you need to have this replaced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to replace your key lock cylinder if needed.

3. Items jammed into ignition