Q: My check engine light is on after getting into a wreck last night in my 1995 Ford Thunderbird

Check engine light came on last night after minor wreck...car turned off this morning at around 6:05

If the check engine light is on then the computer needs to be scanned for codes. The codes will give clues as to what is causing this to occur. It may be related to the accident or it may be something completely different. If you want to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the check engine light is on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection

Hello there, a check engine light can come on for many different reasons after an accident in your 1994 Ford Thunderbird. The first step in this process is the vehicle should be inspected by a professional, they will check for hidden damage and scan the computer to see which codes where stored. Once the codes are known this will indicate what could be causing them. Common issues are coolant leaks from the radiator, wiring issues, oil leaks, and various structural issues. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your check engine light and make any repairs required.