Q: I have a 2006 pontiac torrent all wheel drive my traction control is on it won't turn off what mite be the issue i

asked by on October 19, 2017

My Pontiac torrent traction control light stay on and it won't turn off the rain turnd it on

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Frefdie. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If this warning light came on after a rainy day, then it’s likely that you have an ABS or traction control sensor that is damaged or an electrical harness connected to the sensor that is exposed (or frayed). The best way to diagnose this issue is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a warning light inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr