Q: Sometimes at very low speeds the brake pedal becomes hard and cannot be pressed.

On low speed at 1st gear, my vehicle brake sometimes becomes hard. I was not able to press the brake and unfortunately hit wall. I first drove in 2nd gear at less speed for 2km strech and when I lower the speed to park my vehicle, suddenly I felt brake isn't working. I then went ahead and tried to stop again, still could not and hit the wall. What could be the problem.

• Sometimes at very low speeds the brake pedal becomes hard and cannot be pressed.