Q: Sometimes at very low speeds the brake pedal becomes hard and cannot be pressed.

On low speed at 1st gear, my vehicle brake sometimes becomes hard. I was not able to press the brake and unfortunately hit wall. I first drove in 2nd gear at less speed for 2km strech and when I lower the speed to park my vehicle, suddenly I felt brake isn't working. I then went ahead and tried to stop again, still could not and hit the wall. What could be the problem.

3. Sometimes at very low speeds the brake pedal becomes hard and cannot be pressed.