Q: How much do you charge for the starter replacement on 2004 honda accord 2.4

How much do you charge for the starter replacement on 2004 honda accord 2.4

In order to replace the starter on this engine the intake manifold need to be removed. It is recommended to replace intake gaskets at the same time the starter is replaced. There has been reports of the incorrect starter is installed and turns the engine backwards causing no start conditions. Make sure to verify the starter part numbers are correct for your application. The labor to replace the starter is 1.9 hours and does not include any testing.

3. How much do you charge for the starter replacement on 2004 honda accord 2.4