Code P0341 and P0017 terrain 2013 gmc l4-2.4l

Q: Code P0341 and P0017

asked by on October 29, 2017

Car has been running great, then it started to stumble and hesitate from a dead stop and when shut off would start up right away but when you try to accelerate it would shut off I pulled the codes on it and the code that I was getting was p011a camshaft positioning sensor, I went ahead and change the camshaft solenoids and the positioning sensors now the vehicle runs great there's no hesitation there's no stalling but I can't get rid of the check engine code now the code that it's giving me is P0 341 and p0017 every time I reset the check engine light I'll run for a while in the light comes back on with the same codes code States circuit range performance, I've cleared the code several times but still have the same effect the light will come on after running for a while

Code P0341 relates to the camshaft position sensor not correlating to the position of the crankshaft position sensor, which works in conjunction with the camshaft sensor to maintain proper ignition timing. Code P0017 relates to the crankshaft position sensor. When these two sensors do not read the relative signals in particular synchronization, this will trigger both of these codes. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to properly diagnose.