Q: Where to get back up camera repair?

My back up camera works sparodically. Sometimes I get a blank screen or just a blue field/image. Works sometimes. Where's a good place to get it repaired?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Reverse cameras are typically repaired by the dealership. While some minor issues can be handled by other technicians, more complex issues tend to be dealership specific. Due to driving a domestic model, you have a better change of finding a local technician who has experience with the systems. Car audio specialists also tend to have experience in these areas. If it is a simple power supply issue, YourMechanic.com technicians may be able to help. Only further inspection will tell. For more assistance, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Where to get back up camera repair?