Q: Q: ABS and brake light are on.

The ABS light and brake light are on with alarms. The code says it is a ABS pump issue.

Anytime the red brake light comes on it means one of two things: a fault in the hydraulic system or a problem with the parking brake. Being that the abs light is on also that would suggest codes for the abs system, codes dealing with the pump itself usually have three causes: 1)No power 2)No ground 3)non-operative. Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, scan for codes and test the pump to see if it actually need replacement or if its just a power/ground issue which is common.

3. Q: ABS and brake light are on.