Q: i got coode p000b on my 2011 charger bank 1 sensor 2 what part should i get for this

asked by on February 02, 2018

i got code p000b on my dodge charger bank 1 sensor two what part should i but an where is the locate on the vechile

Before replacing any parts on your vehicle I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of the check engine light. Although the check engine light code mentions an O2 sensor, this can oftentimes mean that the catalytic converter has failed. I would make sure to verify which part has actually failed before replacing any parts to save time and money moving forward.