Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1hd3s6qjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1hd3s6qjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1hd3s6qjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1hd3s6qjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1hd3s6qjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1hd3s6qjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1hd3s6qjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1hd3s6qjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1hd3s6qjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-1hd3s6qjs:173:8

Q: Green liquid everywhere

Last night, I got in my truck, backed up, put it in drive and drove probably 10 yards and POW!! It sounded like somebody had shot my tire out because it made the ssssssssss sound. I pulled over and looked and my tire was still fine but then I looked and saw smoke going down the road and I walked over in the road and green liquid had blew all over the road. I turned around and pulled right back in the driveway and this morning, I crawled up underneath it and you could see about right behind where my oil pan is and it was green liquid and it was all over the underneath of my truck. I've looked and looked and I can't find no hose that's busted or anything. Can y'all help me, please?

A: If the coolant is low in the engine and you...

If the coolant is low in the engine and you see a leak near the rear of the engine then the heater core may have broke. You would need to have this verified by having the system pressure tested. In order to perform this check, a mechanic would fill the system with water and pinpoint where the fluid leaks. You'll need to find out if it comes out from the heater hose or the A/C drain. If it's leaking from the drain then the core will be at fault. I'd suggest getting this looked at by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, as they can help pinpoint the source of the coolant leak and perform the necessary repairs.