Q: Service Engine Soon Light pops up

asked by on December 03, 2016

While driving back home , dashboard automatically popped up with Check Alert and making Service Engine soon light on.

What might be the issue ?

Your service engine light will come on at specified intervals for many different reasons that are preset by the vehicle manufacturer. These are generally just reminders to have the vehicle serviced soon. Depending on the vehicle, there are a series of items that will be serviced and checked at these specified intervals. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to service your vehicle.