Q: How do I get to the subwoofer to replace it?

I don't know how to get to my subwoofer that's blown. I purchased a new one but dont have instructions and it's not in the cars manual.

The subwoofer on your car is buried underneath a rear cover with four bolts holding it in place. To access the rear subwoofer and the bolts holding it, you will need to move the seats forward and remove the rear cover under the rear glass. Once you achieve this, you will be able to access the subwoofer and remove it easily. Of course, there are many things in the way of reaching the subwoofer.

The first thing you will want to do is to flip the rear seats forward. This will give you access to a few screws that hold the rear cover in place. Then remove the third brake light. You will need to access nuts that hold the brake light in place from the trunk. Remove the third brake light and remove the rear cover. You will now have access to the subwoofers. Simply remove the bolts holding them in place and remove the subwoofer you need to replace. You can now reassemble as necessary.

Good luck!