89 Dodge Ram 100 is a plug on the back of the throttle bo...

Q: 89 Dodge Ram 100 is a plug on the back of the throttle body that I has a vacuum line I need to know where it goes to it is not on

asked by on September 25, 2017

I have an 89 Dodge Ram 100 V6 there is a plug on the back of the throttle body with a vacuum line spicket to it I need to know where that vacuum line goes to or if it needs a cap on it it is not on the sticker under the hood

Hi Ken. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It would be very difficult to try and document where the vacuum line attaches without images or video to show you. Since we can’t attach documents to this platform, your best option is to purchase a service and repair manual for your vehicle, which will have diagrams in the manual and will show you the location of each vacuum line.