Q: Windows won't roll down or up on older model minivan

I recently purchase my minivan pre-owned. At the time of purchase I noticed that the windows wouldn’t roll down or up. I checked the fuses and all of them are good. I tried the window switches on the driver’s side and also the right side doors, but no success. I couldn’t even hear the motors running. Could the window regulator need replacing or is there another fuse box that I haven’t found? The manual says there is one under the hood and the other one under the steering wheel.

A: Check fuses #6 and #10 in the underhood fus...

Check fuses #6 and #10 in the underhood fuse box. The regulators could be bad. There are also two relays involved in the window operation on the Freestar. If you are not familiar with electrical wiring, it may be best to have a trained professional come look at the car to diagnose and repair your window problem.