Q: accidentally added windshield washer to coolant line instead of washer tub, just a little, maybe 1/8 of a gallon.

Wondering if the washer fluid will affect the car engine or what to do

Hi there. A little window washer fluid will not cause any damage to your engine or the cooling system, in fact it will actually make the system work a little better as the fluid has alcohol in it. Alcohol will raise the boiling point to the cooling system. So there is nothing to worry about.

3. accidentally added windshield washer to coolant line instead of washer tub, just a little, maybe 1/8 of a gallon.