Q: 2001 Chrysler Sebring died while driving

My car died while driving, almost like it was out of gas, and will not start now. It has an overheating problem and the AC doesn't work.

A: Hello, you could have two or three problem...

Hello, you could have two or three problems here. Since your car has an overheating problem and now it doesn't run, you should check the condition of the engine oil. If the oil looks like chocolate milk, it has a blown head gasket. To repair a blown head gasket, the heads must be removed and sent out for surfacing before replacing the gasket. If the oil is good, it could still have a blown head gasket, but it could also have a failed fuel pump that is not pumping fuel to the engine. A fuel pressure gauge must be connected to check fuel pressure. The pump is located inside the fuel tank. The AC won't be able to be diagnosed until the engine runs. You may need the aid of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the no-start concern and advise on the overheating and AC concern once the car runs.