Q: engine misfire on running temperature

my volvo s40 1.6 start misfire after the service (changed timing belt) after that its start misfire after two miles of run or when the temperature get half in the meter. I check with local volvo dealer they could't figure it out. I replace EGR MAF AND COOLANT SENSORS It does't cure the problem, I noticed that fan is running more time than the usual even after engine is turned off.

This sounds like you may have potentially two unrelated problems. The first may be related to the issue of timing causing the misfiring, and the second could be related to the fan running more than usual.

First, the misfiring issue sounds like potentially a problem related to the service related to the timing belt being replaced. It is very easy to misalign a timing belt even by one tooth, which can cause misfiring problems.

The second issue is related to the fans coming on more often than necessary related to a variety of issues, some of which you have already fixed. The one thing you did not mention was the thermostat.

If the thermostat is not functioning correctly, this can cause the fan to run more often than normal. I would recommend having an expert mechanic from YourMechanic come to your home or office to diagnose and repair the misfiring issue for you.