Q: Steering wheel shaking

First off, I have a leak in my radiator. Second of all, my power steering is shaking when I turn all the way to the right or left.

Steering wheel vibrates or shakes Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It is not good to hold the steering all the way to the left or right against the stops. This can stress the power steering components. Some shaking at the stops can be normal. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to take a look at your power steering and radiator and have them determine what repairs need to be made.