Q: I fell asleep at the wheel and i drove over bricks in a yard my car is now running hot, coolant leaks pan under car fell off

I fell asleep at the wheel and when i woke up there was a loud noise. I ran over some bricks in someone yard in my neighborhood and when i got home i noticed my car was smoking. The next day I noticed my car was running hot overheating. I noticed a coolant leak the liquid was green. The leak is coming from underneath the car on the passenger side. There was a plastic part that came off and it looks like it can be a pan I'm not sure

Your car should be inspected to determine the origin of the coolant leak and, for your safety, to verify that no other undercar components were damaged in the incident. Once a complete picture is assembled, the mechanic will fully inform you as to your repair options. If you desire an inspection, and on-site repairs right at your location, please schedule using YourMechanic’s engine overheating diagnostic service request page and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I fell asleep at the wheel and i drove over bricks in a yard my car is now running hot, coolant leaks pan under car fell off