I replaced my radiator ,now transmission fluid is shootin...

Q: I replaced my radiator ,now transmission fluid is shooting from the front of my raditor

asked by on August 16, 2017

I changed my old radiator,hook all clamps and stuff back, but when I crank it up I think its transmission fluid shoots out the front

You need to check the transmission cooler line connections at the radiator are not leaking or came disconnected from the radiator. The line connection may have been damaged during assembly or the radiator had the wrong connectors and the ones from the old radiator may have to be used.