Q: Misfire in cylinder one

There is a misfire in the #1 cylinder (120 psi). The cylinder head needs to be removed for a bent or burnt valve.

The cylinder pressure does not tell me anything about any of the other cylinders pressure. Also, was a wet and dry test or a cylinder leakage test done to show what valve is bent or burned. I feel the engine may have a different issue that is not indicated in the information received. Your compression can be anywhere from 135psi to 178psi with throttle at WOT (wide open throttle). The difference between cylinders should not be more than 28psi. I would recommend having a qualified mechanic conduct a compression test in order to accurately diagnose the engine misfire. From there, they will be able to make the repairs necessary to have this resolved.