Q: cars ruined by fuel

My Mercedes C250 broke down 4 times from fuel problems. The low and high fuel pressure pumps had to be replaced. The dealership is blaming me for tampering. So I replaced my 2014 Mercedes C250 with a 2015 which broke down with only 249 miles on it. They say the gas which was from their dealership was cloudy and the fuel screen deteriorated and left white flakes going through the fuel system. Only a half a tank of gas was used. What could have caused these problems? I only buy premium gas. I need help. Thanks.

A: Hello. It is possible that there is somethi...

Hello. It is possible that there is something that is defective in your fuel system. This could be a fuel screen or parts that would cause the fuel pump to malfunction. It is unusual for you to have problems with the fuel system in both cars that you have had from this dealership. Bad gas could cause the problems that you are experiencing, and using different gas could rectify the problem once repairs have been made. If you don’t have a good feeling about the dealership that you have been using, I would recommend finding another one in the future.