Q: My key will not turn in the ignition.

I had parked my car, taken out my key and I am sitting here. I wanted to listen to music but my key would not turn from out of the lock position.

Try to move the steering back and forth at the same time to turn the key. It may be bound by the steering wheel. To keep this from happening, you need to straighten out the steering wheel before turning off the key. This way the steering lock will not get pressure on it when you turn off the car. If the problem persists, you may need to have a mechanic inspect your engine to figure out what needs to be done.