Clutch has less resistance than normal honda clutches acc...

Q: Clutch has less resistance than normal

asked by on February 09, 2016

My clutch doesn't have as much resistance as it used to.

If you are noticing that the clutch is getting too easy to push, this could indicate that your clutch pressure plate is growing weak from broken or overheated springs in the clutch. It could be something else if you have an issue with the clutch slipping, or your pedal does not come back up. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, run a full inspection on your clutch pedal issue, and recommend the best path to repair.