Q: Idling roughly and stalling

I recently replaced my gasket. My vehicle idles roughly and then stalls.

If you are referring to your head gasket, it is possible that something may not have gone back together correctly in the process. If the gasket did not seal, this could cause compression issues which could cause your engine not to run correctly. It is also possible that during the disassembly of the engine, a sensor or connector may not have been plugged back in. I would recommend starting with an inspection of the engine to make sure that everything is in place as it should be before you take the engine back apart. If everything seems to be in order, have a compression test done on the engine. I believe you will find your issue here. Ensure that all of these tests are performed by a certified technician in order to have the repair done correctly.

3. Idling roughly and stalling