Q: Can I buy a used ignition Lock Cylinder for Pontiac Grand Prix and it work perfectly

The car won’t crank but cuts on all light and everything work key ignition went out and key stuck in the dash can I buy a use ignition Lock Cylinder

Hi Yolo. Thanks for contacting us today. It’s less likely that a used ignition lock cylinder will fit perfectly and work correctly in any application. So, to answer the question simply, NO, it won’t fit perfectly. It’s always best to use a new OEM replacement ignition.

3. Can I buy a used ignition Lock Cylinder for Pontiac Grand Prix and it work perfectly