Q: Need a steering column for 93 f350 xlt auto. Can a Use same year f150 pr f250 column? Or what other year f350 can i use in place

I need to replace my steering column on a 1993 F350 XLT Automatic. Can i use the steering column from a 93 F150 or F250? Or what other year F350 steering column may i use. Thanks

Yes, the F-150, 250 and 350 in that year did use the same column BUT if you have a tilt column and/or a column with an overdrive switch be sure you match that. There are also other years and makes that used that same column, giving you additional possibilities to source the column. To get a complete listing of the interchanges and find actual used parts, please refer to the website Car-Part.com. If you perform the search at Car-Part.com using your desired criteria you will find tons of matches to your application. Once you have procured a column, if you desire that a certified mechanic install it for you, please request an appointment. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Need a steering column for 93 f350 xlt auto. Can a Use same year f150 pr f250 column? Or what other year f350 can i use in place