Q: Are the two ignition modules interchangeable?

I'm try to get the info on the two ignition module OK I no they work the same for controlling the spark my question is are they the same say if I had a replacement for the front and used it for the back will it do the job as a odd even module.

The two modules should have a part number clearly indicated on the top, if they are the same, then the modules are interchangeable. If there is a suffix A or B or something like that at the end, there may be subtle differences. I looked at a couple of parts websites and the modules on them were listed as the same for the front or rear so I think you are good to go. If you continue to have problems with whatever you are trying to solve, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your car and give you the advice you need.