Q: The car makes loud shaking/jarring noise when the steering wheel is only slight turned rightward. There is no noise when turning left.

Today I noticed a loud shaking noise that appears to be from the back portion of the car although shaking could be right under my feet. The car seems to sway from the back (sort of like fish-tail action) when cornering at a higher speed. The noise sounds like metal "clanging around".

A: Hi there. From the description you have pro...

Hi there. From the description you have provided, the noise you are hearing from the rear of the vehicle and the feeling your vehicle has while driving, should be looked at sooner than later. The swaying (fish-tail) action, could be a broken sway bar. It could also be a broken shock absorber. These are safety concerns that you'll want to have addressed soon. I recommend having your vehicle's noise inspected and repaired by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.