Q: Good morning Allen, I need to have my 2009 Buick Enclave's catalytic converter replaced. The dealer quoted me $977. Is that a good

My check engine light is on. I have been told it is due to the catalytic converter.The dealer I purchased the car from had one catalytic converter replaced. A Buick dealer quoted me $977 to replace. Is this a good price?

Hi. The price they quoted you at the dealership is not that bad but you could probably get a better price at midas or a local exhaust shop. By federal law your catalytic convertor has a 10 year warranty on it and should be replaced by the dealership under warranty. I suggest you ask your local dealership about the warranty for catalytic convertor. If you would like to have an estimate from us, you can visit our estimator page to get a quote for a catalytic converter replacement on your vehicle.

3. Good morning Allen, I need to have my 2009 Buick Enclave's catalytic converter replaced. The dealer quoted me $977. Is that a good