Q: My car jerks from 0-25; and backfires.

what else can I do? I have had a tune-up, oil change etc. Wires and coil wires installed .

Some of the things that a technician might suspect and decide to test on your Kia would be the cam timing (timing belt might have jumped), crankshaft position sensor function, engine compression, and fuel pressure.

Using a scan tool to check for diagnostic trouble codes might reveal something as well. If you need assistance with these checks, enlist a qualified mechanic who can diagnose the cause of your engine backfire. Once this is done, an accurate repair can be made to get your car running smoothly once again.

3. My car jerks from 0-25; and backfires.