Q: Radiator fluid bursting out behind engine what's the problem

I put in new radatior started truck let it run for 15 mins then bunch of fluid started bursting out behind engine what's the problem is it a hose is it easy fix?

It is very possible that your heater hoses could have sprung a leak. The heater hoses are routed behind the engine normally because they must be connected to the heater core which is inside the dash. Therefore these hoses are routed towards the firewall. If the heater hoses are leaking, the fluid would be leaking from behind the engine itself and close to the windshield. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact source of the coolant leak. Consider YourMechanic as inspection such as these can be performed at your home or office.

3. Radiator fluid bursting out behind engine what's the problem