Q: My car seems to be reheating as I go on the highway or pass around 50mph,after that the temperature gauge starts going up to H

after that the temperature gauge starts going up to H slowly until the light for temperature goes up... I have to also always have the ac off because if not the car heats up faster and hot air starts coming out through the ac...

Common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.